Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nothing Writing Related Here --- Just Pinkie Pie.

Looking through Analytics at all of the search keywords used to find my blog tells me that if I hadn't spoken of my love for Pinkie Pie, I wouldn't have gotten half of hits I ended up getting through search traffic.

This tells me that the Internet wants more Pinkie Pie.

That  is very good news. Pinkie Pie is like a wonderful, wonderful drug.

This is my favorite video involving Pinkie Pie:



The second that I heard Hank Hill's voice unexpectedly scream, "Oh my God, it's so juicy!" I lost it.

Ah...why do I always get the sort of joke than only a certain type of person would find funny?

Because, sirs, I am one of a kind. And that might not necessarily be a good thing.

My boyfriend wants to make a video of Hank Hill reacting to Spongebob and Patrick singing that song about Texas being dumb. I think he should, regardless of whether or not anyone but the two of us understand what's going on.

I was Spongebob for Halloween when I was eight. Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment