Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Layout Yet Again? Quite Possibly.

I'm honestly thinking about changing my blog's layout again. I know, this one is beautiful, and frequent layout changes are super annoying, but I just can't get past how all of the content is shoved to the left. If anything in a layout is shoved to any particular side at all, I would prefer it be the right. I can't really explain why, but I assume it has something to do with some new age vibration crap.

My idea of the perfect layout, however, has the content sort of in the middle and two sidebars on each side. Nice and symmetrical, just how I like it. I also don't really like anything being shoved too far to any particular side at all. It sort of has to be there, but not all the way there...you know what I'm saying?

Of course you don't, because only I know what goes on in this crazy head of mine. I suppose that's more of a blessing than it is a curse. Being a writer does mean finding some sort of way to put what's in  your head on the page in a kind of narrative form, so I may have to put a disclaimer in all of my books stating that they just might be incredibly weird.

I've already got plans for an author bio the likes of which no one has ever seen. You have been warned.

I really do think that this layout is pretty, but I don't want to alter the original code in such a way that will break any laws, and I definitely cannot stand the whole 'content squished to one side' thing. Especially if it's the left side.

Before I head on out of here after leaving a nearly useless post (don't worry, tomorrow isn't an off day! I swear I haven't peaked and have a decent post lined up D:), let me give a great big "Thanks" to all of the people who design these free layouts for the CSS-impaired out there such as myself. I know an insane amount of work goes into each one, and it's so amazing that you're willing to do it without compensation from the people using your stuff.

>>...I also don't like that this layout gets rid of Next Blog. I like supporting other bloggers D:

Whelp, off I go in search of a layout tagged with "Fantasy" that isn't Twilight related.

G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment