Sunday, September 18, 2011

And I Have Decided. *drumroll...notreally*

This is my 50th blog post. How sad.

I believe I have finally decided on a layout that I love. All of the content is still nice and centered, even though the sidebar is on the right side of the page like it was in the previous one. I definitely think it makes for easier reading and isn't very overwhelming at all.

Not to mention that I like Domo. A lot.

I also noticed that I blog nerd culture as well as writing, so it seemed very appropriate.

Well, maybe it's not nerd culture. Maybe it's more like...dork culture. I doubt I'm very nerdy,  because I don't tend to be very smart. I am, however, a proven dork.

I managed to get two practically empty posts up in one day. Impressive. Thankfully, I'm outlining tomorrow's post right now.

Of course, I should be developing character back-stories at the moment. In four days I want to start drafting the novel that I actually haven't talked about in a long time, so I really have to get on the ball. Yeep. If I could hide under the covers and whimper, I could.

Oh wait. I can. Nothing stopping me, there.

But before I go do that, I've taken an interest in creepy and unexplained websites lately, probably after the discovery of Meat Planet. I have no idea why they creep me out so much. Usually, if you have to click through them, I can only manage to make it to a few pages. Here are some.

Superbad  - This website was actually up long before there was ever a Superbad movie, and it doesn't appear to have anything to do with it. Seriously. I discovered this one a long time ago, long before I saw it on creepy websites lists, and didn't find it that scary. Now that I'm a few years older, it bothers me for some reason.

Nobody Here - I can't leave this page open for more than a few seconds. I'm a wimp, and I'm being completely honest with you. It probably doesn't really do anything.

Six Second Sunrise - I got to the second page on this one and got creeped out. For someone who's enjoyed writing horror in the past, I'm a major pansy.

**edit** The Cupcakes Fanfic - not a weird or unexplained website, but definitely...odd. I realize that I linked to it once before without posting a warning. I apologize, and would like to say that those with weak stomachs probably shouldn't read it. Yes. Nobody Here freaked me out, and yet I read the entire Cupcakes Fanfic and actually sort of giggled.

Seriously. This morning, I thought a dust bunny was a centipede and left the shower without rinsing out my conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment