Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Have Become One With the Beast

I thought I would mention on all of my various and often ignored social networking sites (this blog excluded since I actually pay attention to it) that I've started a Twitter account. Nearly everyone in the universe has been telling me that if there's one thing an indie author should have, it's a Twitter account.

Oh, and by created, I mean that I resurrected the one that I made for my pen name about a year ago before I abandoned it after creating just one tweet about how I can't believe I actually made a Twitter account.

I found a few friends and realized that they had more followers than we all know in real life put together, so I thought I would actually post that I at least had a Twitter at as many places across the internet as I could find without spamming.

Oh, and this post took an extremely long time because my baby brother has discovered how to press the keys.

He says, "alskdfjalsdkfjawe vasdkfjalsd asdfasdfc " to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment