Thursday, November 17, 2011

Winter is Coming.

Like many bloggers out there, I am doing an entire post dedicated to the encroaching season--as if most of you are too thick to stick your heads outside and say, "Well damn, it's cold out here!"

Yeah. I know you guys know that it's almost snow season. I just thought I would take a little bit of time to talk about why winter is my favorite season of the year, not that sweltering, hoity-toity summer.

First of all, I love snow with a raging passion. There is nothing that induces euphoria in me quite like looking out the window to see the ground covered in white. It makes the nights and the days brighter, in addition to being, you know, freaking beautiful.
Snow on treesI'm a fan of snow, in case you haven't figured it out already.

Of course, there's the Holidays. Santa Claus, presents, candelabras, trees, and all of that good stuff. The last three months of the year are chocked full of holidays and celebration.

As I typed this it started to snow.

....*ahem*....

HELL YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment