Thursday, November 3, 2011

CSS, why you no function?

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a few days!

You see, Blogger is being a dick lately. Sometimes it refuses to publish posts correctly that are longer than a paragraph , and the comment box ends up floating in the middle of the post. I have no idea why this is happening, and Google doesn't either. This is one of those situations where I ask someone a question, they call me stupid for not just Googling it, and I pull my hair out because I already did.

I've been  having this problem with Blogger since day one. I was hearing for a while that it just happened with posts that I copied and pasted from a word processor, but the post I've  been trying to get out for the past few days was one hundred percent hand typed. I would just switch platforms since this has happened so often, but my domain name is with Blogger. Honestly, I've switched platforms so often it isn't even funny ^^;;

I hope this post is short enough for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment