Monday, July 18, 2011

It pays to be a programmer.

Unfortunately, I am not one. That's why I've had to go through a cornucopia of blogging services in order to find one that didn't make me want to rip my hair out for one reason or the other.

I want to try to update this thing bi-weekly. I want every post to be nice, long, and meaningful, which makes it hard to get a post out every day. I suppose I'll be sticking some random snippets of stories I've been working on along with the occasional poem. I warn you, though, that my poetry is completely awful. You  may just lose your soul from reading it. I'm not even kidding. I feel that my prose is at least a little better, if not a lot better.

I went to Blogger because I've had a life-long love affair with Google.

If you think that's a metaphor, well then you just don't know how creepy I can be.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment